- World Gym at Queen’s Court
- Seven Mile Shops
- The Kitchen at Fidel Murphy’s Public House
At a Glance
- Manager Onsite
- Year Built
- 380ft (7.8ft/condo)
- 13B Parcel 142
- Floor Plans
- View Floor Plan
- Strata Plan
- Street Address
- 323 West Bay Road
- Daily rentals & long term rentals.
- Daily Rates
- Rates range from US$350 to $900/night
- Other Notes
- Last sale: 8 April 2022 | US$999k | 1,410sqft (US$702.12/sqft) | restricted beach view
Plantation Village was previously run as a time share development but more recently the condominiums have been selling off to private owners. Towards the southern end of Seven Mile Beach, Plantation Village is a condominium complex of seventy apartments, with two pools, one ocean front, and one garden pool, and a tennis court.
With onsite management, Plantation Village is ideally suited to rent out as a vacation investment property.
Adjacent to Plantation Village on its north side is Tamarind Bay and to the south is Crescent Point Resort.