• Change Currency

Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
CIREBA MLS LDX feed courtesy of PROPERTY CAYMAN LTD

For Sale

One Canal Point 411

Seven Mile Beach Corridor, Grand Cayman
2 1 1,013 ft2
KYD $915,833
MLS# 414379

At a Glance

Property Type
Condominium
Living Area
1,013 ft2
Area
Seven Mile Beach Corridor
Style
Residential
View
Water Views
Land Area
0.00 acres
Garage
Garage
Bedrooms
2
Dock
N/A
Bathrooms
1

Property Location

click to enable zoom
loading...
No results found. Please try your search again.

Property Story

Located just a few minutes' walk from the world-famous Seven Mile Beach, ONE Canal Point offers resort-style amenities and
effortless luxury within one of the most prestigious gated communities in the Cayman Islands. Designed for modern living, this 2
bed, 1 bath condo provides an abundance of natural light, storage, and high-quality finishes throughout. ONE Canal Point
boasts a dog park, two pools, a state-of-the-art gym, a shaded yoga pad and BBQ area, as well as a children's playground. In
addition, owners enjoy unparalleled water views overlooking the canal, which leads directly into the North Sound. And with
almost 900 feet of canal frontage and ample docking, ONE Canal Point is a true boaters dream! This condo is the perfect home
for working professionals or a budding family, as well as a fantastic investment property opportunity. The deposit structure is
only 20% down, with the remaining 80% due at completion. Solar can be installed on specific units to reduce your power costs
to zero. And boat dock space is available for a 30-year lease at US $70k. contact us today to schedule a site tour because you know when you've found the ONE.

*Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been furnished by the owner(s) and or their nominee and represented by them to be accurate. The listing company, agent and CIREBA MLS disclaims any liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the represented information. The listing details herein are also courtesy of CIREBA (Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association) MLS and/or via LDX (Listing Data Exchange) feed. All the information contained herein is subject to errors, omissions, price changes, prior sale or withdrawal, without notice and is at all times subject to verification by the purchaser(s).

Tana Kelly

Tana Kelly

Sales Professional
Cell:
+1.345.925.4326
Office:
+1.345.623.1234
Fax:
+1.877.515.8886

Need more information?

Request more info!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Similar Properties

You may also like...

New
KYD $869,000
MLS# 414744

Safe Harbour Waterfront Townhouse

22 1,406 ft2
New
KYD $957,500
MLS# 414682

One Canal Point 511

21 989 ft2
New
KYD $457,500
MLS# 414640

Grand Caymanian Poolview

22 1,396 ft2